Re: Web page HAMSAT & P3e update

At 04:01 PM 4/16/2005 +0200, William Leijenaar wrote:
>Hi AMSATs,
>
>On my webpage I put some more information about HAMSAT and the P3e mode-uv.
>
>In the previous message I forgot to mention my webpage URL hihi
>You can find it under:
>
>www.qsl.net/pe1rah
>
>73
>William
>PE1RAH
>---

Willam,

Thanks for the information and webpages.  I wonder if Hamsat has a website
for news of the project or expected keps.  As it nears launch time I expect
that many of us will be interested in getting setup to track and receive
the new satellite and ultimately operate thru it.  Thanks for taking time
to post the webpages.

73's,
Ed - KL7UW  <new call>