Celwave Model 650190 Directional Coupler

Hello all,

I recently purchased a Celwave Model Directional Coupler at a local Hamfest.
The unit is connected to a small enclosure with a pair of RGS-142 coax
cables.  The enclosure has a pair of male SMA connectors and one DB-9
connector.  A calibration data sheet at 406 MHz was included.  I was told it
is rated for 200 watts.  It appears to be designed for cellular base station
equipment.

Is anyone familar with this device?  Is a schematic or any interface
information available?  I can use the directional coupler as is but it would
be neat to have forward and reflected power availble digitally.

Thanks,

Ken - K5GUU