Re: Linux Tracking Software

Greg D. wrote:

> Hi Karl,
>
> Is there a way for the DOSBox to talk to the PC's serial / parallel
> ports?  I can only find a vague reference to some sort of modem
> emulator with a network port, but nothing that can be used to control
> the antennas or radio.
>
> Greg.

Greg,

I was using Satsked without any problem. One serial port connected to
the tnc, another for setting the Icom radios. No rotor control, the
dummy driver showing antenna  position on the screen and turning
manually. Generally com and lpt ports behave as in DOS. In case there
are non standard ports you have to declare them in dosemu.conf or .dosemurc.

73, Karl