here is a thought.

Some thing else to focuse on, how about getting on track for donating money
to the AMSAT-NA progect EAGLE as of April 12th 2005 "WE" have only raised
$25,212 and as reported by Martha from the AMSAT-NA office when I asked her
how much has been spent on EAGLE so far she replyed "Amount of $ spent on
Eagle : From 2003 - Feb 2005, we have spent $22,240 on Eagle." so do the
math there is not much left to keep the work going, you do want the work to
keep going right?

Here is a idea for the project team, place target dates for the amount of
money needed by, so we as members can have a realistice idea of where we
stand.

Here is a interesting site to look at that I came across the other day while
surffing the net:
http://can-do.moraco.info/Default.htm

Greg N0ZHE