embarrassing...! you bet

On 15 Apr 2005 at 23:15, Cliff Buttschardt wrote:

> Luc, get off of it will you?  Your even embarrassing the most outspoken
> of the membership and even those of us that have a very short fuse!!
> Cliff K7RR

Matter of speaking Cliff and the others

If you read the beginning part of my post "Congratulations to the
Administrator, National Aeronautics and Space
Administration  Mr... Sir... His excellency... OR ESQ at the end...
but anyway...at the end of his opening presentation his ask to be
called Michael and he repeats Michael and Michael... and we all know
who whom we speak about..! Michael D. Griffin"

That's very ambarassing when not a single one comment came on this
very positive part? If i decipher you correctly you mean it's OK when
we say good things about AMSAT-NA but not when we say bad things?

In my vocabulary it is called CENSORSHIP and that's what the rest of
my post was about. You wrote "I was able to ignore you and delete the
message, but now your being plain silly and looking for fight" I'm
not looking for a fight i asked questions! and nobody is able to give
any good answers. Who's playing silly here those who failed to give
us real answers when yelling the crowds they turn their filters on,
or those who delete messages, or those who don't like bad news and
appreciate only the good ones?

Is it possible that in some empty vacuum spaces of real news some of
us are living in the clouds or in heaven above where half of it think
they are always right and those in the other half are always wrong no
matter what they can say?

Did AMSAT-NA only do good things? What's is embarrassing here it's
the lack of sound and real answers. When flame's come and comments as
this one came "Filter's on" this mean in fact there is no counter
argumenting to be issued as i stated facts and only facts.

If you mean that all the truth is not good to be disclose here you're
right. Some prefer to remain not being informed in ignoring "the bad
news" i called this the ostrich syndrome.

Just to caution you it is a dangerous trend actually...

Still awaiting answers!

>"-"
Even worse than not being informed is to believe that you are

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
This part of my signature has been censored by myself...
AMSAT 33583
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe