From: "Karl H. Goersmann" <goersmann@t-online.de>
To: Nate Duehr <nate@natetech.com>
CC: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Linux Tracking Software
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 21:00:07 +0000

Nate Duehr wrote:

>If you're looking for Linux ham software pre-packaged, it's hard to
>beat
>Debian Linux:

Hi Nate and all,

they all do the same, more or less. I am using Debian Sarge since some time
but honestly, if anyone would ask me if I would recommend it I wouldn't.
But: For me it's ok, it is just what I want.

It is the same with tracking programs. I still like InstantTrack, even if it
must run in a DOS box. Strange?

73, Karl  DL3DA in Goettingen