From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On Behalf
Of Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 4:13 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Administrator, National Aeronautics and Space
Administration

Congratulations to the Administrator, National Aeronautics and Space
Administration  Mr... Sir... His excellency... OR ESQ at the end...
but anyway...at the end of his opening presentation his ask to be called
Michael and he repeats Michael and Michael... and we all who whom we speak
about..! Michael D. Griffin.

I don't Know if Mr Gould can take an idea from this but he want to be called
Michael...? no strings attached. Could be this can be an inspiration for
Field ops signature... or BOD ways to answer PRIVATE question from
membership ?

Should i cap this? I know  it is not nettiquette friendly... (make my day
when we see direct insults on this BB!) An AMSAT BB...BTW...

Could be it is a MS way of doing things but could be a bit of concerns about
the ways of conducts on this BB will be appropriate?
or a bit of moderation can be added even if this came from an IN KIND
volunteers unpaid hours of services...!

I know one day a guy who wants to be president....and so and so and an so
and he make a general mailing to all AMSAT membership and so and so and an
so. BUT he's he really wants an HEO... QUESTION ASK here no insults... just
a plain and simple question?

Even worse than not being informed is to believe that you are...Confucious
saying...

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
NOT SIGNED AS AN AMSAT AREA COORDINATOR FROM QUEBEC AS IS IT A
PERSONAL OPINION.. is this OK MR Gould?
AMSAT #33583