Fargo -- Hamfest -- Demo

Greetings!

     I will be doing the Fargo (North Dakota, not Oklahoma) hamfest
tomorrow.  I have charged the trusty FT-470 and have readied my Arrow
antenna.  I hope to do a demo or two during the day from EN-16.  Listen for
kk0sd/0 on the FM birds.  If you're going to the hamfest please stop by,
visit and maybe lend a hand.  I'll be the guy with all of the satellite
stuff.

73,
Joe