First satellite QSO!!

John, how nice you and I had your first satellite QSO!  I had no idea
that this was your first until your QSL card arrived today.  Your return
card is in the Monday mail with a few other pictures you might enjoy.
In many many years of satellite operation your the third "first QSO
contact" and I am most delighted to be there for you.   73  Cliff K7RR