Re: Administrator, National Aeronautics and Space Administration

Luc,

I tried refraining from answering your first attempt at citing discontent.
I was able to ignore you and delete the message, but now your being
plain silly and looking for fight.

My mother use to say, "If you cant say anything good about something,
then at least don't say anything bad."  I think you have failed on both
accounts.

I don't know what is in you heart or what your purpose was in posting
the original message but I don't think it was for any good.

And, yes - shame on me for rising to the occasion to knock that
chip off your shoulder.

-Freeman, N5FPP