Re: Administrator, National Aeronautics and Space Administration

On 15 Apr 2005 at 16:57, Gould Smith wrote:

> Luc,
>
> No it is not OK
>
> Do not put AMSAT Area Coordinator in your signature unless you are
> conducting AMSAT Area Coordinator business.
>
> I will not waste my time having semantic arguments with you.
Please adhere
> to the policy or take the consequences.
>
> Gould
> WA4SXM

Is this is an BOD decision or an own selfish argument? should all the
AMSAT-NA members refrain to put their AMSAT membership number in
their signature too? I try to follow your own logic here not semantic
but plain simple logic.

Is this the next step will be to censor the membership opinions? Are
YOU  inviting all the membership with different opinions to leave?
Could be you are living in a totalitarian country should i called it
AMERIKA to censor how we should sign our post?

If you have nothing more to answer than semantic arguments you
probably should step down... This way you will not loose your
time...and our's

Luc VE2DWE
AMSAT#  33583

A simple demoKratic AMSAT member...