Re: footprint edge to edge

Hi Dave  et al.
For the sake of discussion and/or practice let us try 145.952 downlink
mode "B" of course.
This is just a little above the middle of the passband.  CW or SSB,
nothing carved in stone.  By using a mutual "watering hole" we may be
able to save bit of satellite time, and perhaps stretch that footprint a
little.
Any additional thoughts or ideas?

73 Bob W7LRD
Seattle