Looking for K5GNA

Ok; I found out what I needed about N3IYR.

*Now*, I'm looking for K5GNA.  I have his website, but he doesn't appear
to be answering e-mails.

At least that's what my "partner in crime" Daniel VA3DRF is reporting.
As we're interested in purchasing a downconverter, and have only limited
time before the money set aside for it evaporates, this is a problem.

Bob, if you're reading this: please get back to me!

Thanks.

--
Luke Stras VA3LNS <stras@utias.toronto.edu>
Secretary, Hart House Amateur Radio Club at the University of Toronto