Re: P3E MODE-UV

Folks,

According to my information, P3E will use the same antennas as AO-13 on these
2 bands. Output power on 2m will be around 50W PEP. So pretty the same as
AO-13 was, so I would say, on the uplink the MAXIMUM needed power will be
500W EIRPc.

Downlink antenna gain? Don't know, but is probably similar to what was needed
on AO-13.

73, Luc