Re: Linux Tracking Software

Jim Jerzycke wrote:
> hamlib is not available as an rpm....it changes too
> often!

RPM supports versioning, I'm not sure that's a good reason to not
provide an RPM of the latest build to simplify installation.  Not
everyone installs all the build tools and has the skills to do the build.

I do think it would be great if everyone could be given the time and
knowledge to do this, but I think is a bit of a stretch to demand it.

Gregg Wonderly
W5GGW