Re: More progress on P3e MODE-UV

----- Original Message -----
From: "William Leijenaar" <pe1rah@yahoo.com>
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 11:46 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] More progress on P3e MODE-UV

> Hi AMSATs,
>
> Today was a free day for me, in terms of QRL hihi.
> Still I was busy all day. Busy with the MODE-UV of
> P3e.
>
> For the interresting hams and none-hams I put some
> pictures on my webpage again.
>
> Just have a look at the following link:
> http://www.qsl.net/pe1rah/p3e_mode-uv2.htm
>
> Please donate to the P3e project, so we can also
> launch in space what we make, and you can use it to DX
> all over the world :o)
>
> 73 de PE1RAH,
> William Leijenaar

Hi William, PE1RAH

I was looking at the above page and the transponder Mode-UV that
you are building for P3E is a nice job congratulations !

I was looking as well at
http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/express/

The dowlink transmitters table on this page reports only the frequency
for the GB for the EB and 145.837 MHz (V) for multimode low speed
RUDAK

According to the above table it seams that P3E will not use a Mode-UV
linear transponder because the 2 meters downlink passband of it is not
indicated.

Do you know why ?

Tank you for your answere and 73" de

i8CVS Domenico