Linux Tracking Software

Good Morning Everyone:

I am looking for some good tracking software for Linux.  I have the
predict package installed, and it runs great, but the GSAT client
(graphical) is giving me fits.  I may have a solution, but I am not
sure, and would like to have a backup plan in place.  I am either
looking  for a graphical client that can receive data from Predict or
another complete package

Any Suggestions would be greatly appreciated

TIM
W8TAH