Re: AO7

Pedro,

The downlink passband is 145.925-145.975 (USB), and
the uplink passband is 432.125-432.175 (LSB). If
you're new to AO-7, check out Emily's tip page for
more info
(http://www.emilyshouse.com/experthams/ao7/usage.html).

Here's two additional tips I would add to that page as
well:
-try to use the higher side of the downlink (meaning
lower side of uplink) as to avoid interfering w/ the
CWers who use the lower side
-I've noticed some nasty QRM between 145.945-145.950,
so best to work above 145.950 to avoid this QRM and
the CWers as well (don't forget about Doppler at the
other stations you're working too!)

Hope to see you on AO-7!

Matt Bennett
KF6RTB

--- Pedro Cruz <pccu2jx@sapo.pt> wrote:
> HELLO
>
> PLEASE CAN ANY ONE TELL ME THE UPLINK AND DOWNLINK
> FREQ OF THE AO7.
>

> BEST 73 !
>
> PEDRO CRUZ CU2JX
> those of the author.