Re: footprint edge to edge

Dave Guimont wrote:
>> I just spent AOS to LOS on AO-7.  I had a rare opportunity to work into
>> Northern Europe, for a few minutes anyway, from Seattle (CN87).  No one
>> was there.  Is there or can there be a mutual "watering hole" frequency
>> where we can establish such contacts.  With only a few precious minutes
>> available such a concept would be nice to have.
>>
>> 73 Bob W7LRD
>

> Bob, publish one!  We had just that sort of thing on both O7 and O8 in
> their waning days!!
> But I sure can't remember the freq we used on O7.....
> throw one out on here, am sure it will do the job....when you do I'll
> respond there!!  Like the good old days when we didn't need a computer
> and e-mail to communicate something besides a grid square, name and sig

Do just this guys!  Dave and I have been noted for getting grazing
passes converted into good QSO's!  I've delighted in the grazing passes
in which a W6 is considered a DX station.....That was W6HDO days rather
than K7RR, but then, just let either of us know if that is what is
needed and you can be guaranteed we will be there.  Cliff K7RR