Re: footprint edge to edge

>I just spent AOS to LOS on AO-7.  I had a rare opportunity to work into
>Northern Europe, for a few minutes anyway, from Seattle (CN87).  No one
>was there.  Is there or can there be a mutual "watering hole" frequency
>where we can establish such contacts.  With only a few precious minutes
>available such a concept would be nice to have.
>
>73 Bob W7LRD

Bob, publish one!  We had just that sort of thing on both O7 and O8 in
their waning days!!
But I sure can't remember the freq we used on O7.....
throw one out on here, am sure it will do the job....when you do I'll
respond there!!  Like the good old days when we didn't need a computer and
e-mail to communicate something besides a grid square, name and sig report!!

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...