Re: yaesu repair

I have also had very good luck with the Yaesu repair
center, as I sent a FT100D in for a full alignment and
a few other things last year.  Very quick and
reasonably priced.

I keep hearing about how wonderful Ten Tec service is,
and that worries me.  I can't comment on Kenwood's
service, because I have never had to use it.  My
Kenwoods work right the first time, and keep working.

73s John NE0P