From: "Farrell Winder" <fwinder@fuse.net>
To: "AMSAT" <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Subject: [amsat-bb] Freq Adjust AO-51
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 16:06:32 -0400

Does anyone have a good scheme for easily  adjusting the frequencies on a
Yaesu 736R for both 2 m and 70 cm during a pass of AO-51? I am presently
manually adjusting the freqs to compensate both the 2 m Tx  and 70 cm Rx.
Tnx
any suggestions for tying the 2 bands together to  approximate a  pre
established (and possibly automate)  the correct uplink  freq while
adjusting
for optimum downlink signal.  This appears to be  difficult as there will be
some differences depending on the observer with relation to the footprint
but
the FM Mode of  AO-51 will be somewhat tolerant. .   Farrell Winder, W8ZCF
Cincinnati, Ohio.