Re: PCSAT2 Telemetry WEB page needed

Holger,

Thanks for your offer.  But someone else beat you to the
project.  In fact, it was someone already working on it and
I had forgotten he had volunteered weeks ago.

So again, thanks for your offer and enthusiasm.
Bob, Wb4APR

>>> Holger Altmann <amsat@do3mha.com> 4/7/05 5:04:03 PM >>>
Hi Bob,

i have a small server with DSL at home. i can create a account for
you.
Main-URL:    http://amateur-radio.dyndns.info
does ist help?

73's