Re: Space rated adheasives

Freeman, don't worry. People really do put some thought into these
things...

If it is yellow, it is kapton tape. It is used quite a bit in aerospace
and PCB manuafacture. I have seen it used to tack down thin sensor wires,
as a wrap for cables, and for holding components down during soldering.

Dave
W1EUJ