PCSAT2 Telemetry WEB page needed

Need a volunteer to write us a live WEB page display
of the telemetry for PCSAT2.  PCSAT2 is on the launch
pad and will fly in 4 weeks.  The telemetry will be
available live via the global APRS-Internet feed.

We want a telemetry display that watches for the telemetry
packets and makes a display something like this:

   http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/pec/pcsat2tlm.gif

The telemetry equations and packet format is avaiable on:

   http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/pec/PC2eqns.txt

Does someone want to take this on?  (you dont have to do
the satellite predictions and display shown on my example
page.)

thanks.
WB4APR, Bob