Re: VUsat aka Hamsat launch date.

Hi AMSATs,

>From the latest information I have, I can tell that
HAMSAT is tested and in best shape. When all is right,
the HAMSAT should now be at the launch pad in
Shriharikota to be mount on the rocket.

Now its only waiting till the Cartosat-1 and HAMSAT
are mounted on the PSLV rocket. This takes several
weeks, and at the last week of April the actual launch
is planned. When there are delays the launch might be
in the first week of March.

When all goes well, we will have a new satellite next
month. We only need to be a little more patience :o)

73 de PE1RAH,
William (Designer of the Dutch transponder on HAMSAT)
---
http://mail.yahoo.com