YAESU FT-736R, 2M, 220, 440, 1.2 for sale

I am finally selling my 736... I is with great sadness that I offer this
beast for sale.  This radio has the 2M, 220, 440, and 1.2 GHz modules
installed.  Everything works perfect!  Radio was recently sent to Yaesu for
alignment and is right on!!  I use it on an external PS... but the internal
works and was updated while it was at Yaesu..(it was NOT broken to begin
with).  Also included is the TV-736 mod/demod, and hand mic.
I also have an Endeavour autotracker for sale if anyone is interested.
This stuff will be listed on a "popular auction site" if there is no
interest here.  I just thought Id offer it here first.  Serious inquires
please e-mail me and I can arrange to get pics taken and talk more about
specific details.  Currently located in 13215.
73's
Chris
KC2BBU