Houston AMSAT Net Satellite Feed

With the transition from the old transmitter site to the new site, the Houston
AMSAT Net may not be on AMC-7 for the net on Wednesday, April 6, 2005 at 0100
UTC. This will also be our first net after the time change. Our net is always
at 8PM Central Standard Time on Tuesday. That is why the net has changed from
0200 UTC to 0100 UTC for the summer/fall.

Phone lines and equipment must be moved and it may not be completed in time for
our net.

The internet feed will continue as scheduled and replays are available via
EchoLink in the conference AMSAT or on my website with the MP3 recording.

You can also join us on our IRC to ask questions or check in. Information for
joining is:

IRC Server irc.dishnuts.net
Port 6667
once you are connected, /join #amsat