Re: Calling All Hawaiin Stations!

I was on the west coast for a couple of days in February and didn't
hear any Hawaii and I was warned not to expect any HI stations and
they were right.  It's also the only time I worked an entire AO-27
pass and not one other station was on (it was a <10 degree westerly
pass from CN71).  Good luck on your quest.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.