Calling All Hawaiin Stations!

Hello all,

Just wondering if there were any Hawaiin stations active on AO-27, FO-29, SO-50, or AO-51. There have been some nice passes right between Hawaii and the West Coast, but I haven't heard anyone from the islands since I have been active for the past few months. Anyone out there who'd like to coordinate a future pass?

73,

Matt Bennett
KF6RTB

Matt Bennett