PacComm Trouble

Hello All,

I am intersted in getting in contact with anyone who is using a PacComm
(Spirit-2) and an Icom 910h successfully.  I am able to get some data
through, but upload very well at all to GO-32.  I have tried several times
and have only one upload to GO-32.  I am marginal on AO-51.  RX is great.

Has anyone had better success than I in using this combination?

Thanks,

Jeff
KA8HQL