Change of Amsat mail alias

Hi all:

As part of my call sign change...I have deleted my al7eb alias effective
today.
I have created my new alias.....KL7UW at Amsat dot org.

Fervently hoping to avoid attracting the hoard of spam that was hitting the
old address.

I have informed Barry, WD4ASW, of this change so I imagine this will result
in a change of my contact info on the field-operations listing on the Amsat
website.

Still good ole "Ed" but with a new "call",

73's Ed - KL7UW
BP40iq
Alaska Field Op
member #3212