New FCC Vanity Callsign received

This to inform my Amsat freinds that my call sign has changed effective
4/1/2005:
My call is now KL7UW
Previous calls: AL7EB, K8MWA

After long consideration, I decided to seek a better CW call (esp. for
EME). My first choice, an extra class call sign, was not granted but my
second choice has been. Another consideration was that "KL7" is more
readily associated as an Alaskan call.

It will take some time to make all the edits to my website and e-mail
addresses, so for a time they will not change.

73's Ed - KL7UW <ex-AL7EB>
PS: hmm...going be a challenge to remember that when I'm on the air...:-)