Re: Icom 910H 2m RX problem

Jeff,

You say off-air signals that used to be S9+60 are now S4.  That sounds like
15 dB or so difference.  Hazarding a guess, it sounds like you lost your
preamp stage on 2m.  On modern radios that usually is a surface-mount
device.  If you are not familiar with repairing SM components, you should
look for a local ham that can help...or send it to ICOM.

GL Ed - AL7EB