R: Re: Unused resource.......AO-07

----- Original Message -----
From: Bruce Robertson <broberts@mta.ca>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.ORG>
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 6:35 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Unused resource.......AO-07

> It seems to me that the UO-14 and AO-27 glory days produced a goodly
number
> of web pages / operating guides that can assist someone starting out in
FM,
> but that the transition from there to the CW/SSB LEO sats is not as well
> covered in the Googleable Universe. (This transition is often expressed in
> a sentence, like, "once your Az/El rotor with 12 element beams is
installed
> ...")

> 73, VE9QRP

Hi Bruce, VE9QRP

To get more knoledge from here back to the beginning of Satellite Amateur
Radio I suggest you to read the book :
" The Satellite Experimenter's Handbook" by Martin Davidoff  K2UBC
publisched by the ARRL with catalog No 3185

This Handbook covers completely and with easy your questions.

73" de

i8CVS Domenico