RE: Anusat?

Hi AMSATs,

When I was in India at ISRO for the HAMSAT, I have
heared about the ANUSAT. Its already a while ago, but
when I am right it is mainly for university usage.

The name ANUSAT stands for ANna University Satellite.
Its view is similar to HAMSAT, qubic shape with
antennas on the top side.

I hope this satellite will do well as ham radio store
and forward satellite. This keeps the store and
forward system also alive.

73
William
---