Dayton Rooms

At this time, I have  4 doubles (2 beds) and 6 single (1 bed) rooms left for
Datyon Hamvention. We are staying at the Hampton Inn in Fairborn, OH.   The
rate is $95 (my mistake Barry) which includes a complimentary continental
breakfast.  If you are interested, please call me at 301-589-6062 between
the hours of 10 AM and 6 PM EDST.  I have to send the rooming list to the
hotel my April 25th.  73- Martha