Daylight Savings Time Reminder

To all those in affected time zones...

This weekend is that time when clocks are set ahead for Daylight Savings
Time (at least that's what we call it here in the Eastern US)

If your Tracking program requires Manual offset from UTC, it will save you
much grief to remember to change it before you try to work a LEO pass on
Sunday....your windows computer will probably do it's job but your Tracking
Program might need some help......

BTW...we still have snow on the ground here...Happy Spring!

Roger
WA1KAT