Re: Rebuilding KLM-14C Polarity Switcher

Ron,

If the relay functions and white casing around the relay is simply
damaged, I may have a solution for you. I found that one of the game
pieces from my kids "Thin Ice" game as an exact fit for replacing the
cover on the relay. Simply slip it on and apply a bit of silicon weather
seal around the base. I use this trick on both my KLM 2m and 70cm antennas.

If you are not familiar with the "Thin Ice" game, it is the game where
you place the white blocks in a frame and hammer out each block each
turn until the whole falls through. It's a classic kids game.

-Freeman, N5FPP