RE: Anusat?

If the description in the news article and PDF is correct it couldn't be a
cubesat - it weighs ~50kg.  I suppose it could be a cubesat (they say less
than 50kg and 1kg is certainly less than 50kg) but they would generally not
use PSLV to launch a cubesat unless they are building their own version of
the P-POD or getting one from Cal Poly.

They say that it's a store and forward type of digital satellite, but they
don't indicate if it is using PacSat protocol or not.

At 02:42 PM 3/30/2005 -0600, you wrote:
>Didn't see any frequencies listed, but I read that it's another cubesat,
>with digital store and forward.  VHF uplink and UHF downlink.
>73 de N8AU, Jim in Raymore, MO
W0EEC - CM87tm

Join AMSAT!  http://www.amsat.org