RE: Anusat?

Hello All,

>Didn't see any frequencies listed, but I read that it's another cubesat,
>with digital store and forward.  VHF uplink and UHF downlink.

>http://www.iaanet.org/symp/berlin/IAA-B4-0501.pdf

I don't think it's a cubesat...

"The Micro-satellite being developed at Anna University, Chennai is a spinning
cuboid structure of 600mm x 600mm x 600mm dimensions"

Thats about 24 inches on a side. Just as a comparison, Eagle is smaller:

"2.2 Size
  2.2.1 600mm by 600mm by 450 mm with fixed and deployable solar panels."

Should be a nice addition if we get to use it.

BTW, Is Unisat-3 still running 9k6 GMSK over Europe? I wonder if their V/U repeater has ever been tested or even flew.

73, Drew KO4MA