From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On
Behalf Of Cliff Buttschardt
Sent: March 30, 2005 12:44 PM
To: Andrew Glasbrenner
Cc: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] New Rotor on the market Coming

I believe that company had a pre-production sample at the Toronto
convention
a few years ago.  It seemed well worth the money at that time.  The .pdf
file
with prices constantly returns a 404 error so it is not possible to
compare
at the present time, but a new Az/El rotor manufacturer would be most
welcome!
Cliff K7RR

Andrew Glasbrenner wrote:

> I think we gave one away at the Dayton AMSAT booth last year as a
membership renewal prize.

> 73, Drew
>
> >I was surfing the web and came accross this web site. It looks like a
New