Re: New Rotor on the market Coming

I believe that company had a pre-production sample at the Toronto convention
a few years ago.  It seemed well worth the money at that time.  The .pdf file
with prices constantly returns a 404 error so it is not possible to compare
at the present time, but a new Az/El rotor manufacturer would be most welcome!
Cliff K7RR