Re: Communications

Excellent commentary. I hope that this provides the necessary 'hint' to
those that feel no one is listening. I say or do little on here unless I
feel I have something to contribute, but I had to respond to this with
an 'atta boy'! Again, good work and good synopsis of your and other BOD
rolls.

Reid Bristor, W4UPD