Saving Keplerian elements with Mozilla Firefox

I recently switched to the Mozilla Firefox browser.  I notice what
appears to be a bug in Firefox, but want to see if other users have
noticed the same thing.  The problem occurs when I save Keplerian
elements in text format from the AMSAT web site
<http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ftp/keps/current/nasa.all>

In Firefox, I select File -> Save As.  The only available "Save as type"
is Text.  But the resulting text file is missing the carriage returns,
so my satellite tracking program is unable to import the new keps data.

In the interim I can paste the keps data from Firefox into Notepad and
save from Notepad.  That keeps the carriage returns intact.  But
Internet Explorer doesn't have this problem.  The carriage returns are
intact when I save the keps data as a text file from Internet Explorer.

Have others noticed this bug?  Has anybody reported this bug?

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA