predict clock strange

I am running v2.2.2 of predict

When I run predict in server mode to feed GSAT, the clock on the predict
screen goes out of sync up to 10 MINUTES from the system clock.  The seconds
are always OK but the mins seem to get stuck.

Every 10 mins of system clock time, the predict clock then is "refreshed" and
it correct again but not for long.

Is this a display issue only?  Anyone else see this problem? I an running
Linux Red Hat v 7 and use ntpd to set the system clock accurately.

--
73

Jack Swart
VK2TRF