GO-32 team answers to Gould Smith

hello Gould,

here are the answers :
1) yes, we intend to turn on the telemetry files (STxxxx) back , I can't tell you , when .
    somehow, we thought that amateurs are not interesting in them , and we put low priority
    to deal with the problem we have with this function , but anyway , we shall need it for out
    needs in the near future , so it will be handled .
2)  photos were sent to Gould  .
3) the meaning of 2Users/8 Broadcast is that maximum 2 users can Upload files and 8 users
    can download files or directory simultaneously,  service will not be supplied if more users
    can ask for it . the reason is pretty low CPU computation power and resources.
4) actually, the 1269 receiver is working all along, but there is need pretty good ground station
    to work with , ground station with 100 Watt LBand transmission power and very accurate
    antenna's tracking .
5) see answer 3 .

yours, roni .