Re: Verifying AZ/EL positioner accuracy.

Hi,
I will have soon to calibrate my antenna pointing too,but the dish is too big to look inside, so i will try to use TV satelite on C or ku band.They are geostationnary, it should be easier.On KY precision should be very good, the question is if the tracking software gives good enought informations.

Any other ideas?
The moon is too big for the beamwidth too.

73,
Fred,CU8AO

 position