Exotic DX Logs Uploaded to LoTW

After much procrastination, I've finally uploaded my satellite DXpedition
logs from the early 1990's to the ARRL's Log of The World. While I
suspect no one really needs to confirmation of these AO-10/13 QSOs, it's
now available.  I still have some blank cards for those who really need
them!.

Note the callsign format. LoTW is VERY picky with EXACT matches.

6Y5/WD3Q  (Jamaica, 1990)
WD3Q/HI3  (Dominican Republic, 1990)
9L1/WD3Q  (Sierra Leone, 1991)
J20BY     (Djibouti, 1991-2)