Re:G-500A

Bill,

I wasn't sure at the time I wrote you, but I *do* have the G-
500A manual...

At the rotor:-
A 500 Ohm potentiometer is wire across pins 1 and 3, with the
wiper connected to pin 2.

The "Down" coil of the motor is connected between pin 4 and
pin 6.
The "Up" coil of the motor is connected between pin 5 and pin
6.

The antenna relay contacts are positive (+ve) to pin 7, and
negative (-ve) to pin 8.

I measure (at the rotor) the resistance of the coils to be
~9.7 Ohms each,
In my case, the potentiometer measures out at 510 Ohms...

I hope this helps..

Dave KK7SS